Victoria Beckham prides herself in being a fashionista, but Mr. Blackwell doesn't see her as being much of a fashion icon. Actually, he is so not fond of her that she took the #1 spot in MR. Blackwell's 48th annual worst-dressed women list.
Here's the top ten celebs who made the list:
10) Alison Arngrim: "Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940's fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac."
9) Lindsay Lohan: "Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low."
8.) Jessica Simpson: "Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She's a global fashion curse!"
7) Avril Lavigne: "Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula-Fashions provided by.. The house of Dracula!"
6) Eva Green: "Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!"
5) Kelly Clarkson: "Her heavenly voice soars above the rest... but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of 'Pro-Active' – but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!"
4) Fergie: "Another style-free 'Fergie' in fashion's hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it's all in a name!"
3) Mary Kate Olsen: "YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate's look is hard to explain... she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!"
2) Amy Winehouse: "Exploding beehives above…tacky polka-dots below... she's part 50's car-hop horror."
1) Victoria Beckham: "Forget the fashion spice - wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em."
Image via http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/